Sunday, July 29, 2007
7:01 PM
I know it`s not my fault.The thing that helps me most is the way I pretend. I pretend that I had not lost anything at all. I have a special way of pretending and what I do is my own secret.
Some people say that time will help. I do not know if it will help later or not. It seems now that with each day, I find it harder to remember just how things used to be, so for me,
time brings a new pain of its own. Perhaps one day, though, I will find a way of remembering without feeling sick inside. I do not know what could make this happen.
I just hope it will.
Right now, I only know that
I lost the most precious thing in the world the day Marsya was killed in a car accident.
Marsya was my best friend.And so now you know,stop bugging me will you?Don`t pretend like you care,because you don`t.NOW GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK.